priorities and expectations




SAVIOR, PLEASE


Josh Wilson

Savior, please take my hand
I work so hard, I live so fast

This life begins, and then it ends
And I do the best that I can, but I don't know how long it'll last


I try to be so tough
But I'm just not strong enough
I can't do this along, God I need You to hold on to me
I try to be good enough
But I'm nothing without Your love
Savior, please keep saving me

Savior, please help me stand
I fall so hard, I fade so fast
Will You begin right where I end
And be the God of all I am because You're all I have

Hallelujah
Everything You are to me
Is everything I'll ever need
And I am learning to believe
That I don't have to prove a thing
'Cause You're the one who's saving me




Couldn't have said this better myself. All these my priorities and expectations brought me to where I am today. Hence, venturing into uncharted territory of my mind and heart (thoughts that yield "healthy/good" guilt that I grew up to recognize as taboo). I know, despite how this process goes, it will in the end be GOOD...because HE IS GOOD and hasn't failed me yet- I just need to do my part.

1 Comment:

  1. ostacy said...
    i googled the song and i came across this link. it totally reminded me of things we talked about last night. i love this song and i love u! thanks for introducing me to this song.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRfCV1p0sdc&feature=related

Post a Comment