minutia

"Jesus, You are the the Star that leads me on." St. Therese, The Little Flower Feb. 13, 2009

I thought I had it together...I pray that I'm honest with my self with everything and face myself in transparency. I pray that denial, sadness, despair, depression and anger leave my heart in the name and authority of Jesus Christ. The stress IS taking a toll regardless of how I take care of myself in taking care of everyone and everything.

I want you Jesus to give me strength to bear this cross or at least to think its lighter than what it really is. Please help me refrain from losing it over the minutia of words or actions, or lack there of.

Its not easy Lord. Please remind me that YOU ARE THE BRIGHT MORNING STAR, the light that never goes out. You are My Rock, My Redeemer, My Strength, My All in All.

I want to trust you more. I want to let go and let You in all this. I surrender everything, my life, my marriage, my family, my mom and her healing into your Hands.

I give you Glory and I know that IN YOUR TIME, it will come together, be it here on earth or in heaven when we meet you face to face.

Help me to remain humble, compassionate and true to your word. Let me be honest and handle things the way You would. Help me to choose Life in YOU Sweet Jesus my Lord, my God.

I believe in you Lord and in the Power of the name of Jesus. Thank you Sweet Spirit of God for working through me and all those I know and love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment