i wanna hug YOU

Almighty Ever Living God...

Thank YOU for setting me FREE. Thank YOU for bringing me out of the darkness and calling me to the LIGHT. Thank YOU for loving lil ole me.

Dude, I totally wanna go to adoration and HUG the MONSTRANCE and Jesus in it =) but I won't. The adorers will look at me like I'm nuts!!! Instead, I'll just hug everyone because Jesus is in everyone I encounter, for some particular people, I may not see HIM in them, but He's there, way deep, deep, deep there...


I haven't felt this light in a long time and I'm savoring it.

Please pray for Cookie and I tonight, we meet with our shepherds, tito Noel and tita Letty Trillana and I can't wait =)

LORD, YOU ROCK MY SOCKS!!!

1 Comment:

  1. ostacy said...
    so so so so blessed! gah, it's so awesome to see how you are flooded with blessings. LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU! will be praying for you tonight.

Post a Comment