17 minutes and counting until i go workout and kick some booty...its Tuesday, yet feels like Monday. My mind is OK...feels like my body is working double time to keep up.


A blog of something, but feels like nothing right now. I guess the 2 biggest things on my mind are:
1. We are in a pretty blessed place right now
2. How's it going to be the next few months.

Significant changes.

Its as if so many things happen so quickly at a rate that the issue comes up, its discussed, some type of conclusion comes out of it, then your starting the next thing while the first thing that just started is practically done and over with. Funny thing is, its the same thing with blessings =)

The weekend of March 7-9, 2008...a weekend that I've been looking forward to for some time. I'll be serving on team for the first time with the Archdiocese of Newark's Rachel's Vineyard team, Linden, NJ. I look forward to the gifts of healing, grace, peace, love and joy and ooooh so much more. It takes a lot of courage to come forward to ask for help...and 100x more for post-abortive men and women. Please pray for the candidates and their children.

I feel like I haven't been able to sit and just gather my thoughts...guess its not meant to be.


Lord, let me desire what you will for my family and I. Lord, let me need what you will for my loved ones and I. Give me the grace to be still and patient...to listen to you.
Waiting for Easter and seeking greener pastures.

1 Comment:

  1. ostacy said...
    ooh, i like the new layout! (and ob course i like you...a lot)

Post a Comment