Guardian Angels...

So I'm reading this book on Loving God. Was on the chapter on Guardian Angels the other day. So, I 'googled' it and found mine...

St. Sealtiel continually stands before God, with incenser in hand in unceasing adoration of the Most Holy Trinity. As the Archangel of contemplation and worship, his angelic purity transforms the love and worship which we mortals give to God. We need St. Sealtiel's powerful intercession before God's throne to overcome the evils of hedonism in our day. May the evils of drug addition, sex exploitation and abortion become things of discredited past. May endless hymns of praise rise from all peoples as they chant in union with the Heavenly Choirs of Angels, in perpetual thanksgiving for God's bountiful blessings. He is known to be the angel who stopped Abraham from killing his son Isaac as a sacrifice. (Gen. 22:12)

Reflections
1) Do I take time to pray and reflect during some moments of the day?
Uhm, more now...hoping its not just a New Year's thing.

2) Do I praise and thank God for every blessing in my life? Ahh, I try to with every beat of my heart.
3) Do I pray with filial trust and confidence in God? I like to think I do...but with my structures and SO much more- highly doubt I do in the capacity that I should or exhibit.
4) Do I make my life prayer of praise and thanksgiving? I try to start with Thanksgiving and end with High Praise.

Novena to the Archangels
O Pure and Holy Archangel St. Sealtiel, you bow before the Almighty Lord offering angelic salutations of praise and thanksgiving. Guide us in our prayer. Like you, we would like to unceasingly pray and worship God the right way. May our lives be like incense pleasing to God. While awaiting for the inevitable time of separation from this material world, may we praise the Holy Trinity in the spirit of true love and humility throughout the days of our life in eternity. Obtain for us these favors _________ and present to God the Father all these petitions through Jesus Christ our Lord together with the Holy Spirit forever and ever. Amen.


I've been blessed with different angels. Family, friends, enemies, ministering angels, arch angels...guardian angels. Never really looked into the significance of having one. To be assigned one who to me- what a blessing. A guardian angel assigned to protect me in this spiritual battle...that very same angel who sees me...can see the face of God at the very same time.

I feel blessed. I feel hooked up with things from the Lord well beyond my means. I receive them ALL with love... but wow Lord. Your love for us just brings me to my knees...you send your Only Son...you send Your Word...you send Your Holy Spirit...so much AND a guardian angel.

My guardian angel are you in disguise? Did I push you away that I lost you only to find you again? Blessings are often in disguise. Praise God I lost what I found because inevitably, i found it...more reasons to keep growing in faith.


1 Comment:

  1. ostacy said...
    we have the same one! =)

Post a Comment