Seriously...I'm like WOW Lord. Yesterday, I was going on my merry way...wasn't as cranky in the morning as I usually am...rolled with my routine...until I checked my email at 11 something. I see an email from someone we work with at the Archdiocese of Newark entitled "Good News!" ... opened the email to read:


Hi Tess! I wasn’t sure which e-mail is right for you, but wanted you to know that the Archbishop gave RV 3 tickets to raffle off to see the Pope on April 20th and I pulled out your name!! You have to tell me asap whether you want to accept the ticket because all names must be submitted to the Chancery by Thurs. I’m so excited for you! Call me!! Michelle


I was like ME? MOI LORD? OMGULAY, I totally can't scream at work! I looked at the date and was like, A SATURDAY? SWEEET!!! Lord, you are sooooo awesome!!! Trying to think of what I've won in the past via raffle...I won a ham, a tail gating set: 2 folding chairs, portable grill, small cooler (PS- I was 5 months pregnant with Branden LOL) and I don't think anything else...but IT'S OK...I get to attend mass with the Holy Father...the one human being who has THE ONLY hook up with the Lord. I've seen some men and said, "Wow, that's a holy man." But to see the Pope! I wonder if I'll fall slain LOL. My brother was like..."So will he be in his Popemobile?" My mom was totally pinay- "Can I go?" I feel like the hemorrhaging woman...all she wanted to do was touch Jesus cloak...all I want to do is see the Holy Father and claim healing as he says mass. Its OK if he looks like a teeny tiny action figure and if I sit in the last row of Yankee Stadium...


But yes...totally feeling HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY!!! I wish I can take someone with me...its all good =) I'll send pics fr my cell!!!


If its according to your will Lord...I ask, and wait on you to receive, seek YOU and I am constantly finding you is different capacities, knock- NOT BANG and the door will be opened...Thank you Lord for this joy. I feel so special. I feel so loved. I know out of all the people who could've been called, you picked me- not because I was any better than my brother or sister, but because it was according to your will. Thank you My Lord, My God.

3 Comments:

  1. ostacy said...
    you lucky duck! can i touch you? hahaha...
    Colleen said...
    AWESOME!!!Well deserved! :)
    LAY-ah said...
    hey there lady. congratulations on the pope tix. i actually saw benny when i was in poland almost two years ago. and yes, it's pretty amazing (though mass was in polish so i didn't understand a thing). by the way, the popemobile is awesome.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJp_mboQoFM

Post a Comment