11 mile long run...

Been forever since I wrote here...


Had an interesting long run Saturday 09.27.2014. Was challenging because my doctor put me on steroids and antibiotics for my allergies and asthma. Lots of respiratory viruses floating around. At any rate...I was pondering why I am so into celebrating my 40th birthday. Can't have one big party because we can't afford it. God revealed to me the blessings of who I would like to celebrate with...but I can't celebrate with 246 adults and 89 children. I just don't have that kind of money LOL!!!

Our God revealed to me where I was 20 years ago...I just accepted Jesus as my Savior and Lord. At 19....I was depressed, lonely and in so much despair. I was reminded of my journey of redemption these past 20 years. I remember so much darkness and am overwhelmed with how much light I have in my life today. The journey is not over and far from complete, but praise be to God I am now where I used to be. 

I am redeemed. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment