Rainbows


Interesting lately at work...

We've gone through restructuring a few times in the last 6 years and wasn't particularly phased by it until now... We had a big meeting about the changes to rapidly take place...in a nutshell will know where we are by Sept 1, 2K8. Since the announcements, I can totally understand that feelings of anxiety, fear, frustration and so much more surface...but really...DO THEY HAVE TO SNAP AT ME?




Not sure if I'm being overly sensitive, but DANG...I don't know HOW MUCH MORE I CAN TAKE...please pray for me to remain civil and understanding of where people are coming from.




Thank GOD for forwards (never thought I'd say that) but got this one from someone who NEVER sends forwards...gave me hope =)


The most beautiful rainbow As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back. Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.


1 Comment:

  1. ostacy said...
    ooh i like the new layout, and i love your posts. you make me happy. =*

Post a Comment